Wednesday, July 30, 2008

time flies!

Wowsa! It's been more than a month since writing on this blog. Since the last time I wrote, we've had our home inspection (we're totally baby-proofed now), and 2 home studies. We have our final case worker meeting on August 18th and then we'll officially be on the wait list. This is a seriously watered down account of our experiences this month, but I'm gonna keep it that way for a while. I keep getting caught up in other people's anxiety to rush this process, but when I talk to Dayn, my anchor, I'm consistently reminded that the right child will show up in God's timing. So, provided that something major doesn't happen before we're placed, the next post should have a picture of Little Fox. Thanks so much for ALL of your love and support!!


No comments: